Is AESA a Good Fit for Your Child?
AESA Prep Academy is dedicated to helping our students pursue their passions and achieve their dreams.
AESA creates individual and flexible schedules and academic paths for every student. The AESA Community includes elite athletes and artists, academically advanced students, families that frequently travel, and many other unique individuals. If you have ever felt constrained by your current school, then AESA could be a good fit for your family.
Some of AESA’s goals include:
- Provide every student a path for achieving the highest academic standard
- Prepare students for a successful college career and beyond
- Support extracurricular passions with flexible and individual schedules
- Facilitate social connections and emotional growth
- Provide a safe, welcoming environment where students feel appreciated and accepted
- Allow families and students the flexibility to pursue opportunities that require travel
AESA’s Academic Standards
AESA is Cognia (SACS) accredited and, when last reviewed (May 2020) by the accreditation committee, received the highest rating (“exceptional”) in all academic categories.
Students are not allowed to fall between the cracks at AESA, both socially or academically. Small-class sizes and individual attention result in students achieving their highest academic potential – not just “getting by” as can happen in larger and less flexible schools.
In every grade, students are challenged to think creatively, solve complex problems, and build strong character. Our goal is to give our students the cognitive tools and character they need to succeed in their academic career and in life.